|Frequently Asked Questions|
If you have a question that is not listed here please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-570-1651.
1. What is the application deadline?
February 1, 2017. No applications will be accepted after this date.
2. Does my application secure me a spot at Guitar Summit 2017?
No. We have a limited number of spaces available and expect a high volume of applications. You will be notified of your acceptance on March 1, 2017.
3. Are we going to Disneyland?
We will be able to answer this question this coming winter. We are working on getting a trip to Disneyland to perform for Guitar Summit students and will let you know as soon as we can.
4. How will I/my student get to the campus if they are traveling from out of town?
There are many reliable and safe forms of public transportation available from near by airports and bus and train stations to Cal State Fullerton, but if you are not comfortable with your child navigating these on their own, we can arrange for a Guitar Summit staff person to pick them up or drop them off. Please contact us directly for details.
5. Where will I/my student be staying over night?
All Guitar Summit students will be staying in the on-campus dorms at CSUF. They will share a bedroom with another student and will be clustered with a chaperone room. All clusters are separated by gender.
6. Can I/my student participate in the International Youth Competition in addition to Guitar Summit?
Yes, but we highly discourage it. The Guitar Summit schedule is very full and does not leave sufficient time for students to adequately prepare for the competition. Students will not be permitted to leave Guitar Summit activities to prepare for the competition.