2014 GFA Vendor Expo
To register for the 2014 GFA Convention Vendor Expo (VE), please read the following information carefully, then complete the online form with payment and submit.
VE Location: The 2014 VE will be held in CSU Fullerton’s Clayes Performing Arts Center, Music Building Rooms 119, 120, and 127. Space is limited and will be sold on a first-come first-served basis. We will maintain a "wait list” once space fills. This year’s VE rooms will accommodate 50 (fifty) banquet tables (30” W x 6’ L x 30” H). (Download floor plans here.) VE Registration (Limit 2 Full Tables): Table space is on a first-come basis and payment in full is required at the time the registration form is submitted. You must read the VE Contract before registration completion is permitted (link provided in payment section of registration form). Download and keep the VE Contract (has complete VE information).
Once payment is confirmed, Kim Kanoy, GFA VE Director, will send vendor, and must then be acknowledged, a confirmation email to finalize reservation of table space. (Cancellation policy is stated below.)
When registration and payment is confirmed and acknowledged, registrants (name and web OR email link) will be added to our site’s VE web page list. This page is updated on a weekly basis – thank you for your patience until your name/link is added. Registrations completed by May 1, 2014, will have their name added to the VE list in our Convention Program and will be added to the Vendor Contact Information pages in our Program – this information will include your business name, address, web address, email address, and phone number as you will have provided in the registration form.
Space reservation deadline is May 1, 2014. A wait list will be maintained once all table space is filled.
Luthier Showcase: Registered luthier and guitar dealer vendors may tick the box provided on the registration form for the 2014 GFA Luthier Showcase.
• Full table rate is $450 USD, which includes one (1) Convention pass. Limit 2 full tables per Vendor.
• Half table rate is $325 USD, which includes one (1) Convention pass.
• Vendor Assistant Pass rate is $150 USD, which includes one (1) Convention pass. (Available for Full AND Half table purchases.)
• VE Floor Plans: Download and print for your records. Spaces are allocated on a first-come basis and will be assigned by the organizers in order to make the best use of space available. You may request to be positioned near/beside another vendor (use ‘Comments’ line item on registration form), but we cannot guarantee the position. Special table placement is accorded to our corporate sponsors. To become a Corporate Sponsor see our Corporate Sponsor page.
• VE Hours: The VE will be open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Saturday, June 21; 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Sunday, June 22; 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday, June 23; 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Tuesday, June 24; 10:00 am to 2 pm Wednesday, June 25. The rooms will be locked at times other than the Vendor Expo hours.
• VE Shipping: Download the VE Contract for complete ship to and return shipping information.
• VE Set-up for exhibitors is from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm on Friday, June 20.
• The 2014 Luthier Showcase will be held Tuesday, June 24, at 10:00 am and 1:30 pm.
• VE Closing: Take down of all exhibits will begin at 2:00 pm and end at 4 pm on Wednesday (June 25). See the VE Contract for complete return shipping information here. • Cancellation Policy: Your fee will be returned less a $75 administrative fee if cancellation in writing is received by GFA no later than May 15, 2014. Any cancellations after this date will be viewed as a GFA Donation and your name posted to our Donor List in Soundboard for the period of one (1) year.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING.
To register for the 2014 GFA Vendor Expo:
1. Click Register at the top of this page
2. Fill out the requested information. Some information is required. If you do not have a postal code or US phone number, simply enter ‘NA’ in those boxes. Please note: If you are registering a VENDOR ASSISTANT, please click "Register Another Attendee" after you complete the first registration page. You will then see an option for the "Vendor Expo Table Assistant".
3. Click “Save and Proceed to Checkout”
4. IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE CAMPUS HOUSING OPTIONS OR MEALS, PLEASE CONTINUE TO STEP 5 BELOW. OTHERWISE, SKIP TO STEP 12
5. Click the “Cart” icon in the upper right corner
6. Click the “Categories” pull down menu
7. Select “2014 Convention” and click “Find”
8. Select your room/meal option. PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ROOMS AND THE MEAL PLAN ARE PRICED PER PERSON. INDIVIDUAL MEALS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE.
9. Enter the number of nights you are going to stay in the room (or number of days you will use the meal plan), then enter the dates of arrival and departure in the indicated box.
10. Click “Add Item”
11. Repeat steps 5-10 for additional housing (if you are purchasing housing for more than one person), or for meal plan purchase.
12. Click “Checkout”
13. Enter payment information