GFA Regional Symposiums
are free one-day events for all guitarists. Regional Symposiums feature:
- Performance Auditions - Audition for a chance to perform solo in the Evening Showcase Concert.
- Symposium Guitar Orchestra - Perform in the Symposium Guitar Orchestra.
- College Guitar Ensemble Showcase - Hear some of the top college guitar chamber ensembles in the nation.
- Technique Workshops - Hone your skills and interact with other guitarists in a fun and informal setting
- Evening Concert - featuring selected performers and the Symposium Guitar Orchestra.
All events are FREE for GFA members.
Advanced registration is required for daytime events.
Evening concert is FREE and open to the public.
Each local event may be slightly different. Click on the link below for the event in your area to register and for specific details.
More GFA Regional Symposia will be coming to different cities across the US in 2015-2016. Details coming soon!